Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Toil and Trouble

Finally...September. My house starts to bubble over with creativity this time of year. Autumn is my favorite time of year and it shows all over the house, porch and craft room. There are bits and bobs of spooky beginning to pop up!  

My new favorite decoration is this masterpiece by my 6 year old. Cutest witch ever! And take a look at the ghost. My children's art makes this mommy heart swell!




Mommy monster is getting crafty, too! A Muse Studio's new Halloween set - Toil and Trouble - is providing me with plenty of inspiration. So perfectly wicked!


This next card is all A Muse as well. Their Seattle color cardstock is a new favorite. The perfect grey!

 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Dude, that drawing is fantastic! And go you for getting it on the wall! I gotta do that. Your card and tag are fabby! So glad you're blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! I love your son's drawing. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches December DT Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete