Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Boo!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! Let me introduce myself.  I'm a wife and a mommy to four amazing little people, homeschooler, crafter, reader, baker and many other things I don't have the time for. I can't wait to show some of the fun crafty things I have been working on and participate in the online crafting community more.

I absolutely adore everything Halloween and crafting with my little monsters. I'm not really a mean witch unless you catch me before my morning coffee. I also love gardening, yoga, natural health, making candles, Wicked, my Nook, bonfires, red wine, Autumn, Harry Potter, my new Cricut Expression and much more!

Please stop by often! I'm so excited to show you all of the projects I'm cookin' up in my cauldron. ;)

5 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you're blogging again and I LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging!!! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card & your new blog. I need to update mine, but here is my blog.
    www.stampinwithshay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blog land :) Love this card.

    ReplyDelete