Monday, September 27, 2010

Magical Monday

Magical Monday


Happy Magical Monday! The beginning of the week is a great time for crafting something magical and special! It gets the ball rolling on a great week if you take time to do what you love or make something beautiful. I spent my Monday morning tidying up my little cottage, but tonight I have plans to retreat to my craft room and take time to CREATE a little something artsy.  What have you done to make your Monday a Magical one?

Tonight I plan on playing with the little binding machine I dug out of its corner recently. Little seasonal notebooks are such fun to create. I've been a list maker since I could write and I so enjoy making little lists of all the fun things to do this time of year. Want to see my list of things to do/create/read/make happen?
 Halloween Noteblock stamp-Purple Onion Designs
Star Background stamp-Unity
Witch Crafter's List of Autumn and Halloween Goodness

Hope you enjoy your very own Magical Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely magical monday post....and a super fabulous list..enjoy your enchanting advntures ahead!

    ReplyDelete