Friday, September 17, 2010

Waltzingmouse Magic




I am super excited to be participating in my first ever WMS Blog Waltz. This project was particularly magical because, obviously, The Witch Crafter loves Halloween. The WMS Halloween images are to die for! I have so many more ideas for the three fabulous Halloween sets, but I knew immediately that I wanted to create potion bottles of sorts. Vampire Blood, Witch's Brew and Venom Syrup...*cackle cackle* Yes Yes! Oh my!!! Let's play dearies!

If there is anything a witchy poo needs most it's a deliciously Spooky Kitchen. I cleaned the cobwebs off of my kitchen shelves, swept the faerie dust from my counter tops and created a fresh canvas for my spooky plans. 
The WMS Halloween images were stamped with Versafine and adorned with my bloody finger and a few Copics. Of course, I snagged the wonderful idea of a bloody fingerprint from the WMS site itself. Those samples are fabulous. I spritzed a few of the labels with Smooch Spritz gold. I really wanted Venom Syrup so I used the Rescue Remedies set and the Double Strength Venom sentiment to create the label I wanted! Nesties made die cutting two of the labels so easy. These potion bottles really fit the bill! You can get your own little bottles at Hobby Lobby.

Won't my kitchen look so cute with my very own Witch's Brew?
The kitchen might be my favorite spot to decorate. Oodles of candles, spooky brews bubbling, fancy faerie lights and tantalizing treats.  

Thanks so much for visiting a corner of my Spooky Kitchen! Come back soon!

24 comments:

  1. Fab labels, they really work on those colourful bottled, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful crafty creation. Those bottles are so fantastic and look spooktacular with the WMS labels. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bottles and that bloody finger print made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Super crafty! Love your site and I love your designs! these bottles and their labels are fabulous! Hope you liked your first waltz with WMS stamps!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderful bottles! The labels look super on these - so glad you joined us this month Jaala!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab-U-Lous! These are spooky and wonderful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous bottles! Absolutely fabulous -- the labels look fantastic on it!!! So glad you decided to waltz with us -- love your spooky kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it's a WMS waltz and your creations are gorgeous, but I've got my eye on that crystal/purple decoration next to the bottle of vampire blood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your potion bottles are really wonderful! I love how you altered the Rescue Remedy label to fit the need for a Venom label.

    Oh yes... there will be a visit to Hobby Lobby this afternoon!

    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with your first waltz! The bottles are great and that bloody fingerprint is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fantastic spooky kitchen! What a great idea to combine Wanda's Pantry and Rescue Remedies - you really created a fun label! So glad you could waltz with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, this whole blog is fantastically fun! Love the bottles and the colors! Those labels are so perfect...and your photos are perfectly staged! FABULOUS job on your first waltz!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! THESE tickle!!! such fabby bottles!! and I loved the venom syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous labels and the bottles are just so right. I can see that these sets are just right for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your first blog waltz. The colors, the bottles, the labels - all just perfectly spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These three bottles are awesome! The labels go so well with the little potion bottles, perfect for a witch's kitchen. Glad you could participate in the waltz...they are quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such fun! You made me smile, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ack!!This is awesome!! I love the colored bottles and the way you have presented your projects. Love the bloody finger print!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. GASP! What a clever way to dress all the multi-colored bottles showcasing those various amazing WM Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG!!! These are simply amazing! Awesome halloween props and your stamp choice couldn't be more perfect! Love these creepy little bottles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - your bottles are just fabulous and your staging shows them off to perfection! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE them! HOW fun are those bottles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. absolutely wonderful. love how the bottles are so colorful and how the tags match each.

    ReplyDelete