Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mornings are Lovely


I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.  ~Harry Mahtar

Good morning friends! My morning has begun with my daily latte and I am pretty sure it was indeed magical because it jumped right out of my cup and down my shirt! That cannot stop me, though, for I have plans! I am pondering exactly what kind of morning I feel like having today. I think I'll need some more coffee, of course, some music, lit candles and time in my craft studio.

I think I shall also carve out a bit of time to bake with my little witch because we love to bake together AND we have matching aprons to wear today.



Eeek! Cute, no!? I just love, love, love this time of year. It makes me downright giddy!!!

Maybe I will craft some goodie bags for my dear witchypoo friends? Just maybe. They do need some BROOMSTICK FUEL! Bwahahahaa!


Witch card: Northwoods rubber stamp, cracks punch by Martha Stewart
Brown lunch bag: Martha Stewart rubber stamps
Broomstick Fuel: Target





1 comment:

  1. Dude, that is adorable! How cute are you and Litte Miss in your aprons?! Love the goodie bag! Pretty sure i'm going to have to get the evil laugh stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete