Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Party


Join in on the Halloween Party Fun at A Fanciful Twist

Today is a big day in the magical world of the Witch Crafter. I am here to share with you tidbits of Halloween celebration and eerie delights. Follow me on a quick jaunt to my cozy witch's cottage and you shall witness for yourself the happenings on Halloween Lane. First, we must embark on a deeply sacred and magical path toward the tiny cottage my magical family inhabits.


Now please, ghoul friends, stop to enjoy your surroundings. Breathe deep from the well of magical healing and transport yourself to a more quiet, sacred time. Make the effort to consider your journey. Embrace the silence and the solitude. This is the time of year to go inside your own soul and ponder your thoughts.

What beauty awaits you here...

Ah, you have finally arrived to visit my wee cottage. Sit for a spell...


May I offer you all of the sugared delights small goblins can create? You see, the Witch Crafter has four small goblins living in my witchy palace. They are 6, 5, 4 and 3 years, respectively. This keeps the Witch Crafter very, very busy. I must stir up several potions a day to keep my goblins from running amok and tearing down the cottage. They are very, very wild. I must keep them well-fed and rested at all times and they absolutely insist on creating and making art of all kinds. This is a must in our cottage. They created these delicious cupcakes for you. They must like you very much because they have piled the sugar on these treats!


It is also very important for the Mama Witch to display the goblins' creations. After all, they are made with love, sticky fingers and the magic of childhood...


These sugar skulls were made by the 5 and 6 year old goblins. The Witch Crafter is very proud of such handiwork!


I must point out the haunting graveyard to the right of the cottage porch now. It was here many years before my family moved here.
I am not aware of its origin, but there have been whispers in the night of unrequited love...and revenge. Oh my. Such spooky things! Let us scurry off before we scare ourselves!
Before you leave, dear friends, I must invite you into my parlor. There is a spell I have been working on for a fortnight and I must insist you indulge me. Come now...Sit...

Patented Syrup of Venom will do just the trick. A dash of Witch's brew...

Light a candle or twelve...
Gather my incenses, magical powders and tinctures...
Oh my! Can you see the magic in the air? Tiny droplets!!!
All is done and if I did it right, The Pumpkin Kings and I...

have shared the Halloween Magic with you, too!!!! May you have a fabulous Halloween!!!

Full of Magic...

Stop in again soon. I will be waiting for you!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

22 comments:

  1. Oh,Jaala! I need to come visit you! you are just too much fun! I am very impressed with those sugar skulls your little goblins turned out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning pics! Thank you for sharing!
    Welcome to visit my Halloween party:
    http://www.paperpilekitten.com/2010/10/a-magic-halloween-party-enter-at-your-own-risk.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical photos!! Lovely post - tell those Goblins they did a fantastic job!! :0)
    Thank you for sharing your delights, def a treat!
    Plz pop over:
    http://jasmoonbutterfly.blogspot.com/2010/10/hallows-eve-blog-partya-fanciful-twist.html
    blessed be Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful party! Hope you'll stop by, Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, look at all those goodies - you're making me hungry and thirsty all at once - but dare I try anything?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Your wee goblins are extremely talented, I loved seeing all of their goodies. Thank you for sharing the wonders and magic of your Halloween party.

    Perhaps when you've recovered from your revelry, you'd like to stop by and visit with me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many good things in this post. Hope you're enjoying your party day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great party post :) Those cupcakes look delicious!

    This is my first blog-party and I'm having a lot of fun so far :)

    http://modernwomans.blogspot.com/2010/10/something-witchy-this-way-comes.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very fun post with some terrific photos – you have an eye for different perspectives. Best wishes and enjoy the rest of the Halloween blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooo much fun!!!
    Love your blog, PICs & your creations.
    Please fly by for my giveaways too...
    Hauntingly Yours, Lyndy

    My Haunted Halloween Party Link:
    http://bit.ly/dho880
    TODAYSGOLD
    http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful party! Those cupcakes look to die for! And such marvelous skulls made by your goblins, oh my! Thanks for sharing:)

    http://afineruffling.blogspot.com/2010/10/looking-to-hex-your-ex.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magical photos!!
    Lovely post !!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are truly truly glorious! I can't choose a fave because they are all magical! Love your orbs and those stockings! That shot is amazing!

    Oh by the way, you have a house full of goblins indeed! What fun!! I would like one of their treats ;) pretty please!

    Thank you for sharing the magic!!!

    ♥, Vanessa {A Fanciful Twist}

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your photographs and your home seems so magical. Great post! Happy Halloween!
    Roisin x

    http://childofdanu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for this lovely bit of enchantment!

    i bid you visit my celebration when the goblins permit it!
    http://mermaidencreations.blogspot.com/2010/10/welcome-witches.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for a great Halloween party!

    Have spooktacular time!

    <3 Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh and Aaah! I loved your photos! The treats looked scruptous and I had loads of fun! Thanks so much for having me over to your party! I hope you'll come visit mine as well!

    ~Celina
    forevervampress@aol.com
    http://scrapvamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...impressive photos. Thank you for having me at your party. Please come visit mine if you havent already at

    http://theplayoflightandshadow.blogspot.com/2010/10/welcome-to-happy-halloween-party-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the wonderful sugary treats. I may have had a few too many.
    Great job on the sugar skulls and glittery pumpkins!

    http://dmuseit.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/a-brief-rest-on-your-party-tour/

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a wonderful party!
    I love your creations!

    Hope you'll come visit mine and my post(s) for all of October!
    http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a wonderful party, so glad I was invited. your goblins ware very talented!
    I'm stuffed! thank you for all the goodies :)

    Peace,
    Susan

    come visit:
    pre-party post(Fri.) Party post with giveaway(Sat.) and post-party post (Sun.)

    http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my, what an amazing party you had. I had a great time and so many wondrous goodies. Looks like I made it just in time. Sorry I was loate. Thank you for sharing. You can still visit me:
    momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete