Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sidetracked

Yes, I really do have bins full of Halloween crafting supplies waiting for me! I got sidetracked, though! I just couldn't help myself and had to use my new Nutcracker Sweet stamp to make a Holiday card. I was inspired by the sketch from the WMSC17 again! I just adore Waltzingmouse Stamps!!! They are such high quality that it's really very simple to create something eye-catching and beautiful. My new obsession!


I love this little tree image. Simple card, but I really like these non-traditional Holiday colors. The background was created by stamping various Holiday greetings from the set in white on Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist paper.

I am having fun with the wrinkled seam binding that I got from Etsy here.

Now back to spooky and magical Halloween crafting. I have big plans today! I should see you back here tomorrow unless my wicked little plans are thrown off by some scheming superheroes and other creatures that have taken residence in my creepy cottage!!! Two Spidermen, One Meddling Dinosaur and one Vampiress! ;) Surely these little monsters would like to craft, too!





7 comments:

  1. A) Your kids are adorable!
    B) Your card rocks out! i love the colors and that seam binding is to die for!
    C) So glad you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors on that Christmas tree card...and what adorable costumes, esp. the fangs >>> :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great Christmas card - aren't those trees just the BEST! And speaking of best - these photos are just adorable. What a great memory you have captured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the mis of the gold with the blue! And your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little ones all dressed up! Very pretty card! Love the row of trees! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok those are the cutest pics ever! Love the card! It's gorgeous! So glad you joined us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your trees and the pretty colors on this - and your spooks are so cute! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

    ReplyDelete