Monday, October 4, 2010

WMSC17-Gothic Windows

Happy Magical Monday! I hope your week is filled with all sorts of crafting fun! Today I am participating in Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge #17! Click here to see the sketch and join in on the fun!

I just love orange and brown for a Halloween card! The Midnight Feast set was so fun to play with today. Love this Gothic window image! I am trying to squeeze in as many Halloween cards as I can before the season is over and it's time for Holiday cards. Only 27 days left!

Back to my little crafting studio...Hope to bring some more crafty goodness to this spot again tomorrow! :)

Now go play the day away!

9 comments:

  1. Great...love the design. I am following you now. Please visit me.
    momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your row of gothic windows and your great flurry of bats! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful halloween card - very spooky!! I love the bats and the huge yellow moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I LOVE the row of gothic windows you did and the bats you stamped in the bg! Awesome! So glad you played with the WMS sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What a spooktacular Halloween card! Great way to showcase those Gothic windows! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super spooky! Great card! So glad you joined us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete